menu

Monday, September 12, 2011

Nobody knows its . . . . .

Nobody knows it's empty,
This smile that I wear,
The real I is left in the past,
Because you have left me there.

Nobody knows I'm crying,
They won't even see my tears,
When they think that I'm laughing,
I still wishing you were here.

Nobody knows it's painful,
They think that I'm strong,
They say that this won't kill me,
But I wonder if they were wrong.


Nobody knows I'm praying,
That you will change my mind,
They think that I had let you go,
When you left me behind.

Nobody knows I miss you,
They think I feel set free,
But I feel like I'm bound with chains,
Trapped in the mystery.

Nobody knows I need you,
They say I can do it on my own,
But they don't know I'm crying,
When I'm all alone. 


My love in the past made ​by ​me more appreciative of my love now with MOHD ZAMRI

No comments:

Post a Comment